|CPU Big Sis|
|“||Loves cute little sisters with big fighting spirits.||”|
— In-game description
Mugen Souls locationsEdit
- Max that can be obtained by going through the story is about 55-135 depending on story route.
- Does not drop from any enemy on the regular places but can be found from rare spawns and bosses in the Mugen Field.
- This Shampuru does not come as a reward from story mode G-Castle battles.
Bet Route Floor Monster Drop rate Amount 200001-500000 Tough 61~69 Neon Common x12 100001-200000 Any (ultra rare spawn) 31~39 Drill Bug Rare x15
Seven World ReduxEdit
Battle Round Monster Encounter rate Amount Boss! Boss! Boss!! Iron Bug Random - 50% x5 Boss! Boss! Boss!! Incandescent Angel Random - 50% x5
Episode Battle Enemy Notes Amount Chapter 10 - Grand finale The ultimate battle Deified Vorgis Normal route x16
World Continent Episode Percent Amount Sun World Sealed Lands Chapter 8 300% 10 Moon World Land of the Seven Lights Chapter 9 300% 15 Metal World Diit Chapter 9 300% 10 Metal World The Final Frontier Chapter 9 300% 20
Mugen Souls Z locationsEdit
Shampuru are not found in the same location as the original game.
- The Japanese name for this Shampuru is めがみこうほ・姉
- The CPU Big Sis appears to be based on Rom, a character from the Hyperdimension Neptunia series also made by Idea Factory, Compile Heart and NIS America. This indicates that Rom is the older of the twins.