|CPU Little Sis|
|“||Loves her big sis. Would even save the world for her.||”|
— In-game description
Mugen Souls locationsEdit
- Max that can be obtained by going through the true ending route is 150.
- Does not drop from any enemy on the regular places but can be found from rare spawns and bosses in the Mugen Field.
- CPU Little Sis are one of the 6 Shampurus that drop as a reward from story mode G-Castle battles.
- Does not drop for as a reward for conquering continents.
Bet Route Floor Monster Drop rate Amount 200001-500000 Tough 61~69 Neon Rare x22 1000001-2500000 Tough 81~89 Incandescent Angel Common x12 2500001-5000000 Any (ultra rare spawn) 81~89 Diode Common x12 500001-1000000 Any (ultra rare spawn) 71~79 Iron Bug Rare x22
Seven World ReduxEdit
Battle Round Monster Encounter rate Amount Mega-Strong Arena 2 Hero Set x1 x3 Galactic God Arena 2 Four-legged Devil Set x1 x5 Boss! Boss! Boss!!!! Hero Set x3 x5 Boss! Boss ! Boss!!!! Shimotsukin Set x3 x5
Episode Battle Enemy Notes Amount Chapter 10 - Grand finale The ultimate battle Deified Vorgis True route x25 Chapter 10 - Grand finale Fight to the finish God of Destruction: Vorgis True route G-Castle battle 25
Mugen Souls Z locationsEdit
Shampuru are not found in the same location as the original game.
- The Japanese name for this Shampuru is めがみこうほ・妹
- The CPU Little Sis appears to be based on Ram, a character from the Hyperdimension Neptunia series also made by Idea Factory, Compile Heart and NIS America. This indicates that Ram is the younger of the twins.